Atheist Quote Generator
Generate a random Atheist Quote with the Atheist Quote generator. The atheist generator will create atheist-themed theories written by fictitious atheists. Perfect for debating atheism or for any writing project needing atheist content. Are you a theist? Do you find arguments hard? Do you want a random straw-man that you can argue against? Do you need a random quote, so you can say "atheists say this to me all the time!"? then.... look no further! The Atheist Quote generator currently can create over 191,447,357,414,896,288 unique results. That is over a Trillion unique and original Atheist Quotes. Even more if you use a translator or the AI content rewriter.
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Atheist Quote Generator Overview
The Atheist Quote generator generates random Atheist Quotes. The generator seeds content from famous quotes on atheism and then mashes it together to produce a realistic-sounding statement about atheism.
How to Generate a Atheist Quote
Press Generate to generate a random Atheist Quote. You can control how many atheist quotes are generated by using the sets options. When you are happy with your content you can copy to your clipboard or create an image with the wording on it.
Atheist Quote API
Do you want to have Atheist Quote random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Atheist Quote API
Top 10 Atheist Quotes
This is a list of the top 10 Atheist Quotes for 2021.
1. We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That's it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper. You wonâ€™t burn in hell. But be nice anyway. Love and respect all people. Hate and destroy all faith. God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow. It follows that the whole religion thing is a myth - a dream - a delusion.
2. Lyle Rhodes - Atheist
Author of Asking About The Church Sex and Growing Up
3. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. The faith of religion is belief on insufficient evidence. If people are good because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. Agnostics are just atheists without balls. Show me someone who believes in God and I'll show you a large loser.
4. Fred Anderson - Atheist
Author of God has the Best Candy
5. We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That's it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper. The difference between faith and insanity is that faith is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence, whereas insanity is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence. With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum. In main stream media what you’re seeing and what you’re reading from the Churches is not what’s happening.
6. Ralph Burris - Atheist
Author of Project Stargate and Remote Viewing Technology: The CIA's Files on The Church
7. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. Once you've condoned faith in general, you've condoned any crazy shit done because of faith. Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. The more I learn about the universe, the less convinced I am that thereâ€™s any sort of benevolent force that has anything to do with it, at all. In life you have to rely on the past, and that’s called history. History tells us God does not exist. Period.
8. Cecelia Ellison - Atheist
Author of The Church and the Learned Elders of Zion
9. Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man? How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter? The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself. Iâ€™d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day. I loved my previous life working at the Church. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier but I MUST get the truth out!
10. Norman Haney - Atheist
Author of The Night of the Nasty God Nuggets
We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That's it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper. Personally, I think the 'Christian family' should be called a Christian fantasy. It's an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous. Religion - itâ€™s given hope in a world torn apart by religion. Anyone who is not convinced now by my feud is a stooge.
Julius Watson - Atheist
Author of The Church: The Suppressed Truth
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? I have a great intellect to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend. I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding. Show me someone who believes in God and I'll show you a large loser.
Daisy Skinner - Atheist
Author of Daddy's Christian Roommate
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? And why does this same God tell me how to raise my children when he had to drown his? Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. This is a plain proof that the God does not exist.
Lewis Morse - Atheist
Author of Beyond Coincidence: Stories of The Church Science and the mystery and mathematics that lie behind them
Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! God is an hypothesis, and, as such, stands in need of proof: the onus probandi rests on the theist. You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend. All thinking men are atheists. My own convictions are a result of philosophical introspection and a considerable body of data that I have personally observed and which I am still compiling.
Frederick Hayes - Atheist
Author of Scary Church Stories
I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful. We may not yet know the right way to go, but we should at least cease going in the wrong direction. The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies. To understand via the heart is not to understand. If Albert Einstein were here he would agree God does not exist. Didn't he once say 'If an idea does not at first seem absurd it is probably incorrect?
Thelma Walker - Atheist
Author of The God Witches
Atheist Quote Images
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Atheist Quote Images