Bill Hicks Quote Generator
It's time to get your Bill Hicks Quote on! Get the best random quotes from Billy on topics that you care about, topics that are meaningful to you, or just for fun! With this app, you'll never run out of Bill Hicks quotes again. The Bill Hicks Quote Generator will generate random Bill Hicks quotes for you to use in content, blog posts, or social media. The quotes are randomly generated using true randomness to become an endless source of Bill Hicks quotations.
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Bill Hicks Quote Generator Overview
The Bill Hicks Quote generator generators random Bill Hicks Quote content. Usage - You are free to use anything generated in your creative works. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. This is up to you to check. And as always, feel free to link back if you use our generators.
How to Generate a Bill Hicks Quote
Hit generator to generate random Bill Hicks Quote content.
Bill Hicks Quote API
Do you want to have Bill Hicks Quote random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Bill Hicks Quote API
Top 10 Bill Hicks Quotes
This is a list of the top 10 Bill Hicks Quotes for 2021.
1. "I guess what surprised me the most was the discrepancy in casualties: Iraq, one hundred fifty thousand casualties, USA...seventy-nine! Let's go over those numbers again, they're a little baffling at first. Iraq, 150,000, USA 79. Does that mean we could have won with only 80 guys there? Just one guy in a ticker-tape parade, 'I did it! Hey!'" - Bill Hicks
2. "Oh sorry, I was taking life seriously." - Bill Hicks
3. "This needs to be said: there never was a war. "How can you say that, Bill?" Well, a war is when two armies are fighting. So you can see, right there, there never was a war ... People say to me, "Hey, Bill, the war made us feel better about ourselves." Really? What kind of people are these with such low self-esteem that they need a war to feel better about themselves? May I suggest, instead of a war to feel better about yourself, perhaps ... sit-ups? Maybe a fruit cup? Eight glasses of water a day?" (On the Persian Gulf War) - Bill Hicks
4. "Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once? 'Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration ... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.'" - Bill Hicks
5. "Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks
6. "Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love." - Bill Hicks
7. "See, I know you entertain some kind of eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke; let me be the first to pop that fucking bubble and send you hurtling back to reality ... because you're dead too. And you know what doctors say: "Shit, if only you'd smoked, we'd have the technology to help you. It's you people dying from nothing who are screwed." I got lots of stuff waiting for me: oxygen tent, iron lung, electronic voice box; it's like going to Sharper Image when I die." - Bill Hicks
8. "That's what I hate about the war on drugs. All day long we see those commercials: "Here's your brain, here's your brain on drugs", "Just Say No", "Why do you think they call it dope?" ... And then the next commercial is [singing] "This Bud's for yooouuuu." C'mon, everybody, let's be hypocritical bastards. It's okay to drink your drug. We meant those other drugs. Those untaxed drugs. Those are the ones that are bad for you." - Bill Hicks
9. "People say, "Uh-Uh, Bill, Iraq had the fourth-largest army in the world." Yeah, well, maybe, but, you know what? After the first three largest armies there's a really big fucking drop-off, okay? The Hare Krishnas are the fifth largest army in the world, and they've already got all our airports. So, who is the bigger threat?" - Bill Hicks
10. "The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options." - Bill Hicks
Bill Hicks Quote Images
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Bill Hicks Quote Images
Related GeneratorsAA Milne Quote Generator Alan Watts Quote Generator Albert Camus Quote Generator Albert Einstein Quote Generator Aldous Huxley Quote Generator Atheist Quote Generator Bertrand Russell Quote Generator Bill Bailey Quote Generator Bob Dylan Quote Generator Carl Sagan Quote Generator Charles Eisenstein Quote Generator Charles Schulz Quote Generator Cheers Quote Generator Confucius Quote Generator Douglas Adams Quote Generator Dr Seuss Quote Generator Dylan Moran Quote Generator Eckhart Tolle Quote Generator Edith Wharton Quote Generator Eleanor Roosevelt Quote Generator Emily Dickinson Quote Generator Fernando Pessoa Quote Generator Fortune Cookie Generator George B Shaw Quote Generator Hafiz Quote Generator Haruki Murakami Quote Generator Helen Keller Quote Generator High Idea Generator Homer Simpson Quote Generator Huang Po Quote Generator Ikkyu Sojun Quote Generator Isabel Allende Quote Generator Joe Rogan Generator Joseph Campbell Quote Generator Khalil Gibran Quote Generator Lewis Carroll Quote Generator Life Hack Generator Louisa Alcott Quote Generator Margaret Atwood Quote Generator Mark Twain Quote Generator Maya Angelou Quote Generator Motivational Quote Generator Noam Chomsky Quote Generator Nostradamus Generator Oscar Wilde Quote Generator Osho Quote Generator Philosophy Generator Prophecy Generator Ralph Emerson Quote Generator Red Dwarf Quote Generator Richard Dawkins Quote Generator Riddle Generator Rumi Quote Generator Shower Thought Generator Stephen Fry Quote Generator Swifty Flame Anderson Quote Generator Sylvia Plath Quote Generator Tolkien Quote Generator Unpopular Opinion Generator Virginia Woolf Quote Generator Walt Whitman Quote Generator Wei Wu Wei Quote Generator William Blake Quote Generator William Shakespeare Quote Generator Woody Allen Quote Generator Wu Hsin Quote Generator Yoda Quote Generator Zen Quote Generator
Add your Bill Hicks Quote Generator comments here.
If you want to use Facebook Comments, you can leave them here: