Fantasy Writing Prompt Generator
Generate random Fantasy Writing Prompt content with the Fantasy Writing Prompt Generator.
AI Resources to Generate Fantasy Writing Prompt Content
If you are looking for AI resources to generate original Fantasy Writing Prompt content we recommend the following:
- For fictional Fantasy Writing Prompt content Rytr is perfect for making up original AI Fantasy Writing Prompt material using GPT-3.
- If you need original factual content such as Fantasy Writing Prompt blogs etc, Article Forge is amazing. It can write articles 100% spot on with no editing required. We love it for Fantasy Writing Prompt content, blogs and articles.
- Need to convert Fantasy Writing Prompt generated content to video with AI real voices? Head over to Pictory.
- If you want actual AI speaking real life looking characters for your Fantasy Writing Prompt content then you have to check out Synthesia. The results are truely amazing.
Try the Fantasy Writing Prompt Quiz
Want more personalized results? Try the Fantasy Writing Prompt Quiz
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Fantasy Writing Prompt Generator Overview
The Fantasy Writing Prompt generator generators random Fantasy Writing Prompt content. Usage - You are free to use anything generated in your creative works. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. This is up to you to check. And as always, feel free to link back if you use our generators.
How to Generate a Fantasy Writing Prompt
Hit generator to generate random Fantasy Writing Prompt content.
Fantasy Writing Prompt API
Do you want to have Fantasy Writing Prompt random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Fantasy Writing Prompt API
Top 10 Fantasy Writing Prompts
This is a list of the top 10 Fantasy Writing Prompts for 2023.
1. As a sexton living in Florence during the Renaissance, you have always been fascinated by art, especially the murals found at your workplace in the Brancacci Chapel. One day while working, you notice an extra figure in one of the murals. When you see the mural the next day, the figure has moved closer. You see it again in the evening and, to your surprise, the figure is even closer. The man looks like he is running for his life. Certain that the others would call you crazy, you keep quiet. But the next morning you see the torso of a man emerging from the wall, struggling to break free. He begs you for help, his body half stuck in the painting. When you pull him from the wall entirely, he dusts himself off and runs away. You are about to pursue him when you see something from the corner of your eye: A large group of people have suddenly appeared in the mural. You turn around and stare at the new figures. They seem to be chasing the man and are increasing in size ever so slowly.
2. Your grandmother's dog has always bothered you. It's small and white, rather prim, and always sits and stares at you with its unblinking eyes. It's been around since you were a kid, and you feel as if it should have died years ago, but it keeps on living to your dismay. When your grandmother passes on, her dog becomes yours. You begrudgingly take it to your suburban home and, despite your displeasure, realize it really isn't too bad of a house guest. Until the night of the full moon, that is. You wake up to a horrible growling noise and rush downstairs. In place of the dog sits an old man. He wears a nicely pressed white suit and has a thinning patch of curly hair on his head. He smiles at you and introduces himself as your grandfather, who was cursed years ago by your grandmother. She did it to keep the family safe, he tells you with a wicked grin. And with that, he vanishes.
3. The life of a giant is a grand one, and one you're proud of. Your lands stretch as far as the eye can see, with your enormous castle in the center. Throughout your life, you've accumulated a vast wealth of gold and jewels, all of which you keep protected and locked up in your vault. You are content and loving your life of solitude, having to venture away from your home only once a month for the Giant Assemblage. Today is one of those days. After packing a sack full of food and wine, you make your way to the meeting, where you greet your family and friends. Normally the meetings are to discuss the crops of magic beans you all farm, but this time it's revealed the number of beans in storage has dropped. No one knows how. You wonder what has happened. Then one of the giants stepped forward, confessing he traded some of the beans in storage for human gold coins that he wanted for his collection. The giants, yourself included, are furious as the beans aren't ever meant to leave the realm of Giants. Nothing like this has ever happened before, and everyone is worried as they argue over what happens next. No one knows what to expect. You all decide to end the meeting early and return to your homes to make sure that all your treasures are safe. As you reach your own lands, you see a beanstalk growing where it hadn't been before, and you hurry toward it. To your horror, you see a large hole looking down to the mortal realm. You realize a human is loose on your lands.
4. You come from a long line of elven warriors who crossed an ancient rift to live in the human realm ages ago. They fought ferocious beasts, established civilization, and stayed successfully hidden from the developing human race as it evolved into the modern day. Your ancestors were trailblazers in industry and trade and, with their wit, intelligence, and determination, they paved the way for both human and elven generations to come. And now? You work at a greasy fast-food joint in the busiest part of the city. Your grandmother once told you that the rift back to the elven realm will open once more for those who seek it. You have always kept her words close to your heart. The day a customer spits in your face, you decide to start your search.
5. One day, a strange old man gives you a mysterious bag containing a piece of string, a broken chess piece, a piece of hard toffee, and a feather. You soon learn that each item is magical and that you were chosen to use the items to help four people in need.
6. There was an old lady who lived in a shoe until its owner returned. After a long hibernation, the giant came down from the mountain to find his forgotten left boot inhabited with pests. Enraged, he gave the old woman and her many children three days to vacate the shoe. Panicked, the mother didn't know what to do. However, her children hatched a plot. They attacked the giant when he returned in three days and demanded that he let them keep their beloved—albeit stinky—home.
7. As an arcane healer living in the far reaches of the mountains, your life has been relatively peaceful. You and your family have been serving your village for generations and have cured ailments of all kinds, helping the villagers lead long, healthy lives. Your family's powers have been kept secret for the most part, keeping your village quiet and safe. So, when an unconscious stranger is found at the gates of your village, hushed suspicion arises. The elders of your village allow you to take him in and heal his life-threatening injuries. When he comes to, he is in a panic. He tells of massive rodent-like beasts infesting the valley below, destroying everything in their paths, and leaving sickness in their wake. Desperate, the stranger says he has searched out your village, one only spoken of in tales of old, to find someone who can help. You decide to do exactly that, despite the elders' wishes. Together you and the stranger travel to the lands beyond the gates of your village to fight the beasts and cure the sick before it is too late.
8. Your grandpa gardens to keep the gnomes away. That's what he tells you, and you believe him. One weekend, while he's away at a farmer's market, he asks you and your older sister to house-sit and care for the garden. Your sister throws a party, resulting in the smashing of grandpa's pumpkin patch, and the very next night, the gnomes arrive and wreak havoc in the house. It's up to you to stop them.
9. You work as a conservation officer at the Northumberland National Park, a wildlife preserve in Northern England that protects several winged dragon species from poachers and other threats. Although dragons have been hunted to the point of near extinction, you have been pleased to see the population levels slowly increasing over the last few years and hope that the trend continues. One day, while perusing your email, you are suddenly interrupted by a distressed wildlife ranger on the two-way radio. You quickly pick up your handheld and ask what's going on. "Our patrol has detained ten trophy hunters near Breamish Valley. There are five, maybe six young dragon carcasses, but that's not the problem. It's their mother." The radio cuts out to static. You get up to look out your window and see a wall of flames on the horizon.
10. In a world overwrought by supervillains, you are always busy fighting crime. However, no matter how strong they are, these villains do not pose much of a threat to you. With the power to incapacitate superhumans by mutating their DNA at will, you have come to be known as the Golden Goddess, the most powerful superhero of your generation. At first, you help as many people as possible, removing superpowers from any criminal that you can corner. However, over time, you become increasingly selective about the supervillains you pursue as you don't believe that every petty crime requires a superhero like you to get involved. When you are invited to join the League of Superheroes to fight the forces of evil as a team, you quickly decline the offer. You would never work with a committee of smaller-scale superheroes, being told who to fight, what to do, and how to do it. A team would just drag you down. However, everything changes when you come across a villain who seems to be immune to your powers. Even worse, this villain manages to absorb your abilities, rendering you vulnerable. With your powers gone, you decide to enlist the help of the weaker superheroes whom you once shunned, hoping that they will aid you in regaining your powers despite how you treated them. When they come to your aid, no questions asked, you understand the true meaning of being a hero.
Need more? Try our Top 100 Fantasy Writing Prompts and Top 50 Fantasy Writing Prompts and Top 30 Fantasy Writing Prompts and Top 20 Fantasy Writing Prompts and Top 10 Fantasy Writing Prompts and Top 5 Fantasy Writing Prompts.
Fantasy Writing Prompt Images
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Fantasy Writing Prompt Images
Related Generators6 Word Story Blog Title Book Name Book Title Chapter Title Childrens Book Title Cliche Creepypasta Name Creepypasta Story Title Crime Book Title Ebook Title Fantasy Book Title Fiction Book Title Horror Book Title Mannerism Mystery Book Title Nonfiction Book Title Plot Reading Idea Revenge Story Romance Novel Title Romance Writing Prompt Science Fiction Book Title Science Fiction Writing Prompt Story Concept Idea Story Conflict Idea Two Sentence Horror Story Writing Prompt
Add your Fantasy Writing Prompt Generator comments here.
If you want to use Facebook Comments, you can leave them here: