Stephen Fry Quote Generator
Get ready to plug in to your inner Stephen Fry by plugging into the best quotes ever. A quote generator that delivers the best of the best Stephen Fry Quotes on any given situation. We've all thought about what life would be like with Stephen Fry as the President. Now you can find out for yourself! This AI generator is enhanced with ChatGPT, and GPT-4. The Stephen Fry Quote Generator was Updated Jan-20-2024
AI Resources to Generate Stephen Fry Quote Content
If you are looking for AI resources to generate original Stephen Fry Quote content we recommend the following:
- For fictional Stephen Fry Quote content Rytr is perfect for making up original AI Stephen Fry Quote material using GPT-3.
- If you need original factual content such as Stephen Fry Quote blogs etc, Article Forge is amazing. It can write articles 100% spot on with no editing required. We love it for Stephen Fry Quote content, blogs and articles.
- Need to convert Stephen Fry Quote generated content to video with AI real voices? Head over to Pictory.
- If you want actual AI speaking real life looking characters for your Stephen Fry Quote content then you have to check out Synthesia. The results are truely amazing.
Try the Stephen Fry Quote Quiz
Want more personalized results? Try the Stephen Fry Quote Quiz
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Stephen Fry Quote Generator Overview
The Stephen Fry Quote generator generators random Stephen Fry Quote content. Usage - You are free to use anything generated in your creative works. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. This is up to you to check. And as always, feel free to link back if you use our generators.
How to Generate a Stephen Fry Quote
Hit generator to generate random Stephen Fry Quote content.
Stephen Fry Quote API
Do you want to have Stephen Fry Quote random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Stephen Fry Quote API
Top 10 Stephen Fry Quotes
This is a list of the top 10 Stephen Fry Quotes for 2024.
1. "I think it was Donald Mainstock, the great amateur squash player who pointed out how lovely I was. Until that time I think it was safe to say that I had never really been aware of my own timeless brand of loveliness. But his words smote me, because of course you see, I am lovely in a fluffy moist kind of way and who would have it otherwise? I walk, and let's be splendid about this, in a highly accented cloud of gorgeousness that isn't far short of being, quite simply terrific. The secret of smooth almost shiny loveliness, of the order of which we are discussing, in this simple, frank, creamy sort of way, doesn't reside in oils, unguents, balms, ointments, creams, astringents, milks, moisturisers, liniments, lubricants, embrocations or balsams, to be rather divine for just one noble moment, it resides, and I mean this in a pink slightly special way, in ones attitude of mind. To be gorgeous, and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely. And I believe it of myself, tremulously at first and then with rousing heat and passion, because, stopping off for a second to be super again, I'm so often told it. That's the secret really." - Stephen Fry
2. "An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them." - Stephen Fry
3. "Allergies? Well, I'm not good on strawberries, come out in a bit of a rash. The worst one though is Marmite. Only got to smell the stuff and I start voting Conservative." - Stephen Fry
4. "Nobody seems to understand that in such matters the tact and sympathy should come from the one who is about to die, not the poor bugger who has to take the news." - Stephen Fry
5. "I feel I would love to close down for a number of years in some way and just be in the country making pork pies and chutneys and never have to poke my head out of the parapet." - Stephen Fry
6. "It does not suit the world to hear that people who are leading a high life, an enviable life, a privileged life are as miserable most days as anybody else, despite the fact that it must be obvious they would be - given that we are all agreed that money and fame do not bring happiness. Instead the world would prefer to enjoy the idea, against what it knows to be true, that wealth and fame do in fact insulate and protect against misery and it would rather we shut up if we are planning to indicate otherwise." - Stephen Fry
7. "I think animal testing is cruel. They get nervous and get all the answers wrong." - Stephen Fry
8. "I found it all about as arousing as a Tupperware party." - Stephen Fry
9. PETER (Hugh Laurie): John, do something for me. Come over here to the window, take a look. JOHN (Stephen Fry): What is this, some kind of game? PETER: No game, John! Tell me what you see! JOHN: [peeks through the blinds out the window] I see a car park. PETER: Well that's funny, John. Because you know, the last time you looked out of that window, you saw... an idea. Don't you remember? JOHN: Yes, I remember thinking that would be a good place to put a car park. - Stephen Fry
10. "Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators." - Stephen Fry
Stephen Fry Quote Images
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Stephen Fry Quote Images
Related GeneratorsAA Milne Quote Alan Watts Quote Albert Camus Quote Albert Einstein Quote Aldous Huxley Quote Atheist Quote Bertrand Russell Quote Bill Bailey Quote Bill Hicks Quote Bob Dylan Quote Bob Marley Quote Carl Sagan Quote Charles Eisenstein Quote Charles Schulz Quote Cheers Quote Confucius Quote Dana White Quote Darwin Quote Diwali Dolly Parton Quote Douglas Adams Quote Dr Seuss Quote Dylan Moran Quote Eckhart Tolle Quote Edith Wharton Quote Eleanor Roosevelt Quote Emily Dickinson Quote Fernando Pessoa Quote Fortune Cookie George B Shaw Quote Greta Thunburg Quote Hafiz Quote Haruki Murakami Quote Helen Keller Quote High Idea Homer Simpson Quote Huang Po Quote Ikkyu Sojun Quote Isabel Allende Quote Jason Momoa Quote Jeremy Clarkson Quote Joe Rogan Joseph Campbell Quote Khalil Gibran Quote Lewis Carroll Quote Life Hack Logan Paul Quote Louisa Alcott Quote Margaret Atwood Quote Mark Twain Quote Maya Angelou Quote Motivational Quote Noam Chomsky Quote Nostradamus Oscar Wilde Quote Osho Quote Philosophy Prophecy Ralph Emerson Quote Red Dwarf Quote Richard Dawkins Quote Riddle Rumi Quote Sherlock Holmes Quote Shower Thought Space Quote Swifty Flame Anderson Quote Sylvia Plath Quote The Stig Quote Tolkien Quote Unpopular Opinion Vegan Quote Virginia Woolf Quote Walt Whitman Quote Wei Wu Wei Quote William Blake Quote William Shakespeare Quote Woody Allen Quote Wu Hsin Quote Yoda Quote Zen Quote
Add your Stephen Fry Quote Generator comments here.
If you want to use Facebook Comments, you can leave them here: