Stephen Fry Quote Generator
Get ready to plug in to your inner Stephen Fry by plugging into the best quotes ever. A quote generator that delivers the best of the best Stephen Fry Quotes on any given situation. We've all thought about what life would be like with Stephen Fry as the President. Now you can find out for yourself!
AI Resources to Generate Stephen Fry Quote Content
If you are looking for AI resources to generate original Stephen Fry Quote content we recommend the following:
- For fictional Stephen Fry Quote content Rytr is perfect for making up original AI Stephen Fry Quote material using GPT-3.
- If you need original factual content such as Stephen Fry Quote blogs etc, Article Forge is amazing. It can write articles 100% spot on with no editing required. We love it for Stephen Fry Quote content, blogs and articles.
- Need to convert Stephen Fry Quote generated content to video with AI real voices? Head over to Pictory.
- If you want actual AI speaking real life looking characters for your Stephen Fry Quote content then you have to check out Synthesia. The results are truely amazing.
Try the Stephen Fry Quote Quiz
Want more personalized results? Try the Stephen Fry Quote Quiz
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Stephen Fry Quote Generator Overview
The Stephen Fry Quote generator generators random Stephen Fry Quote content. Usage - You are free to use anything generated in your creative works. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. This is up to you to check. And as always, feel free to link back if you use our generators.
How to Generate a Stephen Fry Quote
Hit generator to generate random Stephen Fry Quote content.
Stephen Fry Quote API
Do you want to have Stephen Fry Quote random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Stephen Fry Quote API
Top 10 Stephen Fry Quotes
This is a list of the top 10 Stephen Fry Quotes for 2022.
1. "Poetry is not made to be sucked up like a child's milkshake, it is much better sipped like a precious malt whisky." - Stephen Fry
2. "If a thing can be said in ten words, I may be relied upon to take a hundred to say it. I ought to apologize for that. I ought to prune, pare and extirpate excess growth, but I will not. I like words - strike that, I love words - and while I am fond of the condensed and economical use of them in poetry, in song lyrics, in Twitter, in good journalism and smart advertising, I love the luxuriant profusion and mad scatter of them too." - Stephen Fry
3. "The English language is like London: proudly barbaric yet deeply civilised, too, common yet royal, vulgar yet processional, sacred yet profane. Each sentence we produce, whether we know it or not, is a mongrel mouthful of Chaucerian, Shakespearean, Miltonic, Johnsonian, Dickensian and American. Military, naval, legal, corporate, criminal, jazz, rap and ghetto discourses are mingled at every turn. The French language, like Paris, has attempted, through its Academy, to retain its purity, to fight the advancing tides of Franglais and international prefabrication. English, by comparison, is a shameless whore." - Stephen Fry
4. "Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry
5. "I was at a dinner party many years ago,sitting along from Tom Stoppard, who in those days smoked not just between courses,but between mouthfuls. An American woman watched in disbelief. 'And you so intelligent!' 'Excuse me?' said Tom. 'Knowing those things are going to kill you,' she said 'and still you do it.' 'How differently I might behave,' Tom said, 'if immortality were an option.'" - Stephen Fry
6. "If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people in the world?" - Stephen Fry
7. "Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry
8. "The alarm in the morning? Well, I have an old tape of Carlo Maria Giulini conducting the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in a perfectly transcendent version in Schubert's seventh symphony. And I've rigged it up so that at exactly 7:30 every morning it falls from the ceiling onto my face." - Stephen Fry
9. "You don't need a Harvard MBA to know that the bedroom and the boardroom are just two sides of the same ballgame." - Stephen Fry
10. "I can't pretend to be much of a judge of poetry; I'm an English teacher, not a homosexual." - Stephen Fry
Stephen Fry Quote Images
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Stephen Fry Quote Images
Related GeneratorsAA Milne Quote Alan Watts Quote Albert Camus Quote Albert Einstein Quote Aldous Huxley Quote Atheist Quote Bertrand Russell Quote Bill Bailey Quote Bill Hicks Quote Bob Dylan Quote Carl Sagan Quote Charles Eisenstein Quote Charles Schulz Quote Cheers Quote Confucius Quote Diwali Douglas Adams Quote Dr Seuss Quote Dylan Moran Quote Eckhart Tolle Quote Edith Wharton Quote Eleanor Roosevelt Quote Emily Dickinson Quote Fernando Pessoa Quote Fortune Cookie George B Shaw Quote Hafiz Quote Haruki Murakami Quote Helen Keller Quote High Idea Homer Simpson Quote Huang Po Quote Ikkyu Sojun Quote Isabel Allende Quote Jason Momoa Quote Jeremy Clarkson Quote Joe Rogan Joseph Campbell Quote Khalil Gibran Quote Lewis Carroll Quote Life Hack Louisa Alcott Quote Margaret Atwood Quote Mark Twain Quote Maya Angelou Quote Motivational Quote Noam Chomsky Quote Nostradamus Oscar Wilde Quote Osho Quote Philosophy Prophecy Ralph Emerson Quote Red Dwarf Quote Richard Dawkins Quote Riddle Rumi Quote Sherlock Holmes Quote Shower Thought Space Quote Swifty Flame Anderson Quote Sylvia Plath Quote Tolkien Quote Unpopular Opinion Vegan Quote Virginia Woolf Quote Walt Whitman Quote Wei Wu Wei Quote William Blake Quote William Shakespeare Quote Woody Allen Quote Wu Hsin Quote Yoda Quote Zen Quote
Add your Stephen Fry Quote Generator comments here.
If you want to use Facebook Comments, you can leave them here: