Welcome to the Bullshido Generator. Bullshido is a martial arts genre that attempts to make the practitioner seem more skilled or experienced than they are. This genre of fiction originated in the 1990s and was popularized by the internet. Bullshido is full of unrealistic, outlandish, or exaggerated claims about a martial artist's skill level, such as claiming to have mastered a style with no formal training or master level ability. It's time to break out the old dojo and get into some serious bullshido. From bojutsu to hakuda, the Bullshido Generator will help you craft your own tales of martial arts awesomeness. The Bullshido generator currently can create over 266,965,594 unique results. That is over One Hundred Million unique and original Bullshidos. Even more if you use a translator or the AI content rewriter.
Sign Up for More Options
By joining GeneratorFun.com for free you can have more generator options such as selecting more items generated each time.
Bullshido Generator Overview
Generate random martial arts bullshido with the bullshido generator.
How to Generate a Bullshido
Punch or kick the generate button for some bullshido.
Do you want to have Bullshido random content on your website, blog or app with our API? Check out the Bullshido API
Top 10 Bullshidos
This is a list of the top 10 Bullshidos for 2021.
1. Martial is an art; using reality and the world as its canvas. Quantum physics findings show that consciousness itself created martial arts. Avoid BJJ. There's more inappropriate touching in one class of Jiu Jitsu than there is at a slumber party at Bill Cosby's house. When you're in a street argue always look both ways before restomping the groin. Chi is the life force of the Earth itself. It is the essence that can bind life together. Remember your body is a temple. Strong. Majestic. And always bringing men to their knees.
2. Think of martial arts as a magickal tool, because it is. Fear sees, even when eyes are closed. Muay Thai is simply full contact gardening and not worth studying. always treat your training parnet like a 300lbs escaped convict In martial arts when you start to notice the chi, the chi will start to notice you. Remember, always have a kill face
3. A fearful person has no ability to protect their personal space and that includes their spiritual space. What we do internally affects the world around us and the world around us affects our inner world. With this notion, nothing is separate, and our inner and outer worlds are intricately tied to one another. Never practise low kicks, they don't work. When you're in a street fight always look both ways before restomping the groin. Those who spar or compete are always objects of suspicion and sometimes even of fear. and remember, ALWAYS restomp the groin.
4. Martial is an art; using reality and the world as its canvas. Martial Arts is not a cure for troubles. It is a warrior map. Your energies are the compass. Fighting will not fix a person; it empowers individuals to net what they need to repair themselves. Don't bother sparring. If you ever need any of this in a self defence scenario the adrenaline will help you perform the moves better. When you're in a street fight always look both ways before restomping the groin. Chi is the life force of the Earth itself. It is the essence that can bind life together. Remember your teacher is an omniscient deity and you should respect him!
5. Martial arts is dancing on the edge of magic and logic, animal and human, the conscious and subconscious mind. Fear sees, even when eyes are closed. Don't expect to learn certain techniques until you are a blackbelt, because they are too deadly. Ankle locks are just a pain compliance technique. Everything is connected and touches everything else. Like a stone tossed into a pond, the ripples expand far beyond what the eyes can perceive. Remember, The body is the vehicle of the mind.
Use the [Save as Image] button to create your own Bullshido Images